Since the information on Boxer Pedigree Archive may be added or updated by anyone who creates an account on the site (not just the owner or breeder of the dog), we can provide no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of any such information, and by using this site you agree to hold Acclaimed Web Development & Online Marketing and Crystal Nolen and any successor or representative thereof harmless from any claim of liability or damage resulting from the use of any information found on the Boxer Pedigree Archive website.
If, when using this site, you discover information that is incorrect, please either correct it yourself (by creating and/or logging into your account) or contact me at email@example.com.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In addition, when using particular Boxer Pedigree Archive services, you agree to abide by any applicable posted guidelines for all Boxer Pedigree Archive services, which may change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of the TOU, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with Boxer Pedigree Archive in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of Boxer Pedigree Archive .
Boxer Pedigree Archive has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the TOU through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and prosecution.
Should you object to any term or condition of the TOU, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with Boxer Pedigree Archive in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of Boxer Pedigree Archive . Boxer Pedigree Archive has the right, but is not obligated, to strictly enforce the TOU through self-help, community moderation, active investigation, litigation and prosecution.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
You understand that all postings, text, files, images, photos, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item ("Item") of Content that you post via the Service. You understand that Boxer Pedigree Archive does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the Boxer Pedigree Archive site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Boxer Pedigree Archive . Boxer Pedigree Archive makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Boxer Pedigree Archive be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that Boxer Pedigree Archive does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that Boxer Pedigree Archive shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the TOU or for any other reason.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
The Boxer Pedigree Archive site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of Boxer Pedigree Archive , including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You agree that Boxer Pedigree Archive shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Boxer Pedigree Archive is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Boxer Pedigree Archive , Acclaimed Web Development & Online Marketing, Crystal Nolen, their representatives and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our database. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
- NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Boxer Pedigree Archive's administrator for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, at
Boxer Pedigree Archive
P.O. Box 7341
Richmond, VA 23221
Please provide our Administrator with the following Notice:
- Identify the material on the Boxer Pedigree Archive site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Boxer Pedigree Archive will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the the procedures outlined in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
By using this site, you agree not to enter, post, upload or disseminate any information
- that is known to be false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, constitutes "bait and switch ", inappropriate, profane, defamatory or unlawful.
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is pornographic;
- d) that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code", "junk mail ", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation.
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except website showing dogs or dog related services.
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - unless expressly permitted by Boxer Pedigree Archive ;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Boxer Pedigree Archive 's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Boxer Pedigree Archive website; or
- use any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of postings on Boxer Pedigree Archive without each posting being manually entered by the author thereof (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device to submit postings in bulk, or for automatic submission of postings at regular intervals.
- use any form of automated device or computer program ("flagging tool") that enables the use of Boxer Pedigree Archive's "flagging system" or other community moderation systems without each flag being manually entered by the person that initiates the flag (an "automated flagging device"), or use the flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, or to remove posts without a good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these TOU;
Additionally, you agree not to:
- POSTING AGENTS
A "Posting Agent" is a third-party agent, service, or intermediary that offers to post Content to the Service on behalf of others. To moderate demands on Boxer Pedigree Archive 's resources, you may not use a Posting Agent to post Content to the Service without express permission or license from Boxer Pedigree Archive . Correspondingly, Posting Agents are not permitted to post Content on behalf of others, to cause Content to be so posted, or otherwise access the Service to facilitate posting Content on behalf of others, except with express permission or license from Boxer Pedigree Archive .
- NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to Boxer Pedigree Archive email addresses or through Boxer Pedigree Archive computer systems is expressly prohibited by these Terms. Any unauthorized use of Boxer Pedigree Archive computer systems is a violation of these Terms and certain federal and state laws. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
- LIMITATIONS ON SERVICE
You acknowledge that Boxer Pedigree Archive may establish limits concerning use of the Service. You agree that Boxer Pedigree Archive has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Boxer Pedigree Archive reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that Boxer Pedigree Archive shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
Boxer Pedigree Archive grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license does not include:
(a) access to the Service by Posting Agents; or (b) any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by Boxer Pedigree Archive .
A limited exception to (b) is provided to general purpose internet search engines and non-commercial public archives that use such tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Service, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file.
Boxer Pedigree Archive permits you to display on your website, or create a hyperlink on your website to, individual postings on the Service so long as such use is for noncommercial and/or news reporting purposes only (e.g., for use in personal web blogs or personal online media). If the total number of such postings displayed or linked to on your website exceeds one hundred (100) postings, your use will be presumed to be in violation of the TOU, absent express permission granted by Boxer Pedigree Archive to do so. You may also create a hyperlink to the home page of Boxer Pedigree Archive sites so long as the link does not portray Boxer Pedigree Archive, its creators, or its representatives in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
Boxer Pedigree Archive offers various parts of the Service in RSS format so that users can embed individual feeds into a personal website or blog, or view postings through third party software news aggregators. Boxer Pedigree Archive permits you to display, excerpt from, and link to the RSS feeds on your personal website or personal web blog, provided that (a) your use of the RSS feed is for personal, non-commercial purposes only, (b) each title is correctly linked back to the original post on the Service and redirects the user to the post when the user clicks on it, (c) you provide, adjacent to the RSS feed, proper attribution to ' Boxer Pedigree Archive ' as the source, (d) your use or display does not suggest that Boxer Pedigree Archive promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, web sites, products or services, (e) you do not redistribute the RSS feed, and (f) your use does not overburden Boxer Pedigree Archive 's systems. Boxer Pedigree Archive reserves all rights in the content of the RSS feeds and may terminate any RSS feed at any time.
Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by Boxer Pedigree Archive immediately terminates said permission or license. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Content made available via the Service for other purposes (including commercial purposes) not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from Boxer Pedigree Archive .
- TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You agree that Boxer Pedigree Archive , in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Boxer Pedigree Archive believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOU. Further, you agree that Boxer Pedigree Archive shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination. Sections 3, 5, 7 and 11-16 shall survive termination of the TOU.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the collective work, and/or copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited without the express written consent of Boxer Pedigree Archive. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service without the express written consent of Boxer Pedigree Archive , and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service.
Although Boxer Pedigree Archive does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Boxer Pedigree Archive an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant Boxer Pedigree Archive all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE Boxer PEDIGREE ARCHIVE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE " BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Boxer PEDIGREE ARCHIVE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE Boxer PEDIGREE ARCHIVE SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Boxer PEDIGREE ARCHIVE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE Boxer PEDIGREE ARCHIVE SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Boxer Pedigree Archive DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE OR THE SERVICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Boxer Pedigree Archive BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF Boxer Pedigree Archive HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE Boxer PEDIGREE ARCHIVE SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE Boxer Pedigree Archive SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Boxer Pedigree Archive , its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the TOU, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
The TOU constitute the entire agreement between you and Boxer Pedigree Archive and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Boxer Pedigree Archive . The TOU and the relationship between you and Boxer Pedigree Archive shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Boxer Pedigree Archive agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the city of Richmond, Virginia. The failure of Boxer Pedigree Archive to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOU remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOU must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
Please report any violations of the TOU, by changing inaccurate information yourself (by creating and login into your account) or by emailing to:
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
You understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if it becomes necessary for Boxer Pedigree Archive to pursue legal action to enforce these Terms, you will be liable to pay Boxer Pedigree Archive the following amounts as liquidated damages, which you accept as reasonable estimates of Boxer Pedigree Archive s' damages for the specified breaches of these Terms:
- If Boxer Pedigree Archive establishes limits on the frequency with which you may access the Service, or terminates your access to or use of the Service, you agree to pay Boxer Pedigree Archive one hundred dollars ($100) for website login in excess of such limits or for each day on which you access Boxer Pedigree Archive in excess of such limits, whichever is higher.
- If you send unsolicited email advertisements to Boxer Pedigree Archive email addresses or through Boxer Pedigree Archive computer systems, you agree to pay Boxer Pedigree Archive twenty five dollars ($25) for each such email.
- If you post Content in violation of the TOU, other than as described above, you agree to pay Boxer Pedigree Archive one hundred dollars ($100) for each Item of Content posted. In its sole discretion, Boxer Pedigree Archive may elect to issue a warning before assessing damages.
- If you are a Posting Agent that uses the Service in violation of the TOU, in addition to any liquidated damages under clause (d), you agree to pay Boxer Pedigree Archive one hundred dollars ($100) for each and every Item you post in violation of the TOU. A Posting Agent will also be deemed an agent of the party engaging the Posting Agent to access the Service (the "Principal"), and the Principal (by engaging the Posting Agent in violation of the TOU) agrees to pay Boxer Pedigree Archive an additional one hundred dollars ($100) for each Item posted by the Posting Agent on behalf of the Principal in violation of the TOU.
- If you aggregate, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms without Boxer Pedigree Archive 's express written permission, you agree to pay Boxer Pedigree Archive three thousand dollars ($3,000) for each day on which you engage in such conduct.
Otherwise, you agree to pay Boxer Pedigree Archive 's actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, Boxer Pedigree Archive retains the right to seek the remedy of specific performance of any term contained in these Terms, or a preliminary or permanent injunction against the breach of any such term or in aid of the exercise of any power granted in these Terms, or any combination thereof.
We welcome your questions and comments on this document. Please email your comments to: